Medical Assistant Schools in Washington.D.C
Following the Best Medical Assistant Programs in Washington D.C. for 2023
Career Technical Institute
Locations: Washington D.C.
Program Type: Certificate & A.A.S. Degree
Established in 1949, Career Technical Institute (CPI) provides excellent career-oriented training programs accredited by the council on occupational education (COE) in Washington, D.C. This institute offers certificates and degrees with an up-to-date training curriculum in the fields of healthcare, I.T., office training and hospitality.
To meet the growing demand for medical assistants in the D.C area, CPI currently is offering 2 programs with innovative learning and practical lab experience:
Certificate: This is a 40-week short-term program with a core coursework that includes clinical and clerical procedures and an externship in clinical settings. Graduates can sit for the national certification exam, enter the workforce and/or opt for the higher studies in the stream of healthcare.
Associate: The 56-week A.A.S. Degree program in healthcare-medical assistance concentration is an advanced program. This degree provides a more in-depth study and is ideally preferred by recruiters in the healthcare industry.
Popular Related Articles
- Medical Assistant Salary – How Much Do They Make in 2023?
- How to Become a Medical Assistant?
- Certified Medical Assistant Exam: In-Depth Information on CMA Exam
- Medical Assistant Job Outlook (Last Updated 2023)
- Medical Assistant Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Skills Necessary to Become a Medical Assistant
- Types of Training and Education for Medical Assistants