Medical Assistant Schools in Rhode Island
Following the Best Medical Assistant Programs in Rhode Island for 2023
1) Lincoln Technical Institute Ranking Score: 89.99
Program Type: Diploma
Running since 1946, Lincoln Technical Institute, also known as Lincoln Tech, has around 23 campuses spread over 14 different states across the nation and serves over 10,772 students annually. Accredited by ACICS, ACCSC, and NEASC, Lincoln Tech offers more than 30 different programs in five streams – skilled trades, hospitality services, automotive, health science and I.T./business.
The 900-hour medical assistant diploma program offered at Lincoln Technical Institute in Rhode Island, Lincoln, comprises 370 hours of classroom lectures, 350 hours of laboratory work, and 180-hours of clinical externship. You can enroll into this 31.5-credit program as a day-student and complete it in approximately 39 weeks or you can opt for evening classes which takes 54-weeks to complete. Graduates are eligible to take the RMA exam and/or are fully prepared to work as a medical assistant in a physician’s office or other ambulatory settings.
Popular Related Articles
- Medical Assistant Salary – How Much Do They Make in 2023?
- How to Become a Medical Assistant?
- Certified Medical Assistant Exam: In-Depth Information on CMA Exam
- Medical Assistant Job Outlook (Last Updated 2023)
- Medical Assistant Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Skills Necessary to Become a Medical Assistant
- Types of Training and Education for Medical Assistants