Medical Assistant Schools in Vermont
Following the Best Medical Assistant Programs in Vermont for 2023
1) Community College of Vermont Ranking Score: 87.44
Program Type: A.A.S. Degree
Established in 1970, Community College of Vermont (CCV) is the second largest college in the state of Vermont and spans over 12 locations, offering career-oriented degrees & certificates, continuing education courses, veterans support services, and online learning opportunities. CCV is accredited by the NECHE and believes in imparting high- quality education at affordable prices.
CCV offers a 2-year medical assistant A.A.S. Degree program at its campus located in Montpelier, VT. This is a 60-credit program comprising of core MA studies, general education courses and two 80-hour internships. Curriculum is designed to train you with practical and theoretical knowledge required to successfully assist physicians by performing clinical and administrative duties in medical office settings. Graduates can enter the workforce, sit for the national certification exam or transfer program credits to 4-year institutions throughout Vermont.
Popular Related Articles
- Medical Assistant Salary – How Much Do They Make in 2023?
- How to Become a Medical Assistant?
- Certified Medical Assistant Exam: In-Depth Information on CMA Exam
- Medical Assistant Job Outlook (Last Updated 2023)
- Medical Assistant Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Skills Necessary to Become a Medical Assistant
- Types of Training and Education for Medical Assistants